Employment Maintenance Skills
During this workshop, each client will acquire and demonstrate those basic strategies which assist in retaining employment, including:
- Communicating and cooperating with co-workers and supervisors
- Problem-solving in the workplace; Appropriate information sharing (boundaries)
- Fully completing on-task expectations during work hours
- Selecting appropriate clothing for specific work sites
- Demonstrating employment expectations regarding punctuality
- Identifying and conveying to the employer those specific job site modifications which are deemed important to accommodate the limitations of the disability.
For information on this workshop or other services, please contact us at 403-265-5374 or email@example.com.